Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pizza.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pizza
- You need 1 packages of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 packages of fajita chicken meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of green onions.
Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Put your garlic and olive oil in foil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Bake your dough for 9 minutes then add your sauce chicken and cheese and roasted garlic and bake until melted then add green onions on top.