fruit pizza. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup. This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like This fruit pizza is strangely popular with the guys in my family – like, all of them are obsessed? – and I don't.
Ingredients of fruit pizza
- Prepare 1 of roll of sugar cookie dough.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of container cool whip.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of Fruit to top strawberries bananas kiwi pineapple mandarin orange slices peaches any fruit of your choosing thats juat what I use.
Fruit Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, it's spread with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, and finally topped with your favorite combination of fruit. Fruit Pizza is an Italian restaurant headquartered in New York City. It was started by three guys who are insanely passionate about pizza.
fruit pizza step by step
- roll cookie dough into a pizza shape.
- bake on a pizza pan follow the directions on the cookie package.
- I sprinkle powdered sugar onto the raw cookie dough before baking.
- let the cookie dough fully cool.
- cut into pizza slices it is easier to cut before the toppings are added.
- mix cream cheese, cool whip, sugar and vanilla together.
- spread it on top of the cookie dough.
- Add the fruit of your choice. I arrange mine in a pattern around the pizza.
Fruit Pizza Recipe & Video. click for printable file. When you have guests for dinner, sometimes it This Fruit Pizza is the kind of recipe you find in community cookbooks. You know, the type of recipe. This easy fruit pizza recipe with sugar cookie crust is the perfect summer treat. How To Make an Easy Fruit Pizza with Sugar Cookie Crust.