Autumn Pizza with Chestnut, Walnut, and Cream Cheese Pizza.
Ingredients of Autumn Pizza with Chestnut, Walnut, and Cream Cheese Pizza
- It’s 1/2 of of the recipe Pizza dough.
- You need 5 of pieces Chestnuts.
- You need 20 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
Autumn Pizza with Chestnut, Walnut, and Cream Cheese Pizza instructions
- Peel the chestnuts (they are easier to peel if you soak for over 5 hours), and chop into 1-1.5 cm cubes..
- Toss the chopped chestnuts with olive oil..
- Preheat the oven to 250℃..
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 22 cm diameter circle. The thickness should be about 1 cm..
- Spread olive oil all over..
- Sprinkle the chestnuts on top..
- Scoop the cream cheese with a teaspoon, and drop it on with another teaspoon..
- Spread the walnuts. Lightly salt all over the pizza..
- Reduce the oven temperature to 230℃, and bake it for 12 minutes. Check occasionally not to burn it..
- Once it is done baking, drizzle on the honey evenly and it is done!!.