Besan Pizza -A dessert with crunchy twist. This Besan Crumble is a unique Indian dessert recipe. It is made with besan, ghee, oil, sugar and milk. The Besan Crumble is layered in a glass like a.
Ingredients of Besan Pizza -A dessert with crunchy twist
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup or as required of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar or as per sweetness.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted vermicelli.
- You need as needed of Some chopped nuts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of For decorate :.
- It’s as needed of Some almonds, cherries, pista flacks..And crumbled paneer.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of cream cheese.
Sev is a crunchy besan noodle like snack lived all across the country. Chef Gurpreet Singh from Punjab Grill shares, "Different states like adding a their own twist to a the snack, say for instance, a Maharashtrian Sev Puri would use garlic chutney, while in North India people like to add potatoes to. Besan sev is a popular savory crispy snack, which is made in almost every household in India. These noodle-like Sev are so tasty that when you start munching, it's often difficult to stop.
Besan Pizza -A dessert with crunchy twist step by step
- Heat a pan with 1/2 cup of ghee and add besan….Roast till golden brown…On low flame..
- Add roasted vermicelli, milk powder, coconut powder,some chopped dry fruits, cardamon powder and mix…
- Add sugar and milk mix nicely or until well combined… Switch off the flame..
- Pour this mixture into greased plate (place butter paper in bottom). and let it set completely.. Spread some poppy seeds (optional)..
- For decorate with paneer…Add crumbled paneer, 1 tbsp paneer and pinch of cardamom powder in a bowl and microwave for 30sec..U can also use saffron for flavour… Instead of cardamom powder..
- Take it out in a plate and spread cream cheese..All over the besan base..(for making cream cheese at home make cheena from curdled milk..Let it cool and blend it with pinch of salt, tsp of curd and icing sugar until creamy.).
- Now decorate it…Of ur choice…And serve yummy sweet besan pizza..
Besan Sev is a great snack to make in bulk as it stays fresh for months. Besan Ladoo is a round dessert ball made with gram flour which is called besan in Hindi and hence the name. Flour is roasted with ghee (clarified butter) and then sugar is added and then it's shaped into round balls. Some people also add sooji (rava/semolina) to the besan for the crunch. Like Coconut Ladoo, Besan Ladoo, Gulab Jamun Parfait, Besan Barfi, Kheer, Sandesh, Malpua, etc.