Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza. Pizza with Chicken, Hot Sauce, Ranch Dressing. Pizza Ranch prides itself in using premium ingredients to make our legendary food, including the tomatoes that make our pizza sauce so delicious! This buffalo chicken pizza is full of spicy buffalo sauce, chicken, and drizzled with a creamy ranch dressing.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 3 1/3 cup of Hot Water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Ranch.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Popcorn Chicken.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza is an easy dinner or party appetizer! If you are more of a traditionalist, go ahead and use. Hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and mozzarella cheese top cubed chicken and a pizza crust for this Buffalo lovers' must! Homemade buffalo chicken pizza recipe is hands down, THE BEST.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza step by step
- Pre Heat Oven To 450.
- Mix The Bisquick with The Hot Water.
- Roll out the dough.
- Put the crust in the over for ten minutes while getting the other ingredients together.
- Cooking the chicken in the microwave for two minutes.
- Take the crust out of the oven.
- Add the ranch dressing to the crust with a few drops of hot sauce.
- Add the Popcorn chicken and sprinkle cheese on top when put a few more dashes of hot sauce.
- Put in oven for 12 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy.
Serve with ranch or tomato sauce Skip the delivery, this buffalo chicken pizza recipe is one of the best pizzas ever. It is spicy, creamy and oh so good, you'll never need Domino's again! This Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe is just as easy to make as a regular pizza, but instead of tomato sauce, we'll be making a Frank's bechamel. Bechamel sauce is what they typically use for white pizza, so it has that wonderfully creamy base, but with that spicy flavor that's classic in Buffalo Sauce. Here's a quick and easy dinnertime pizza that will wake up your tastebuds!