Spinach & roasted pepper Pizza. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Ingredients of Spinach & roasted pepper Pizza
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn meal.
- It’s 1 of round of pizza dough.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarela.
- Prepare 1 of spinach leaves.
- You need 1 small of jar roasted red pepper.
- You need 1 small of jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of part skim ricotta cheese.
Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre. 🎦 Spinach. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.
Spinach & roasted pepper Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 500.
- sprinkle cornmeal on to pizza pan.
- roll out dough, place on pan..
- drizzle olive oil onto dough & use hands to distribute oil..
- grate garlic on top of dough & sprinkle oregano.
- add sauce & mozzarela.
- distribute spinach, roasted peppers & artichoke hearts.
- with a spoon add ricotta..
- bake 10-15 minutes. Enjoy.
Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that is generally cooked, but can also be eaten raw when young enough to be tender. It has a bittersweet taste and its strong colour can be used to dye pasta green. Spinach definition: Spinach is a vegetable with large dark green leaves that you chop up and boil in water. The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic. Popeye was the best thing that ever hit the spinach industry.