No yeast no oven baking – veg pizza. Lets make some veg pizza, Its an instant pizza, without yeast, made without oven. The flavor of yeast dough baked in a oven is good rather than the one cooked on stove top preparations. How to make pizza on tawa.
Ingredients of No yeast no oven baking – veg pizza
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (grated).
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of pizza mix or origano & chilli flakes.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s 1 of small green capsicum (finely sliced).
- Prepare 1 of small tomato (finely sliced after removing the seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
For Instagram mention @vegrecipesofindia or tag #vegrecipesofindia. How to make pizza without oven (on tawa or pan). Pizza is one of the easiest meals you can make and most people love it. My kids are crazy about it and I saw that if I continue ordering it I will go Today I want to share the recipe and process for making 'no oven and no yeast' pizza for those of us who may be feeling lazy but have a craving for pizza.
No yeast no oven baking – veg pizza step by step
- To prepare the pizza base: in a bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix well. Now add oil and again mix well. Now add curd and prepare a soft dough. Cover with damp cloth and keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes. Remove the cover from maida dough. Take out the maida dough and using roller pin prepare roti shaped pizza base. Using fork make small holes 1/2 inch apart..
- Now take a wide kadai or pressure cooker. Add salt at the bottom of the kadai or pressure cooker. Keep steel stand on top of the salt. Now keep the kadai on high flame for 5 minutes. Now after 5 minutes, keep a steel or aluminum plate on the stand, and place the pizza base on the plate. Now cover the kadai or pressure cooker. Keep on medium flame for 10 minutes. If you are using pressure cooker, then remove the gaskate and whistle before covering the lid..
- After 10 minutes, switch off the flame, take out the pizza base..
- Pan pizza preparation: Apply butter on the pizza base and then apply pizza sauce. Now add some mozzarella cheese on top of it. Garnish with capsicum and tomato slices. Again add remaining mozzarella cheese. On top of it sprinkle pizza mix (oregano and chilly flakes mix). Add sweet corn and green chillies..
- Take a nonstick pan. Place the pizza on it. Cover with lid and keep on medium flame until the cheese melts. Once cheese melts, remove the cover. And keep on low to medium flame until you get your desired Crunchyness in your pizza..
- Cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy this delicious pizza.
How to make Veg Pizza without oven at home – Stovetop Veg pizza.tawa pizza. Raksha loved it very much and asked me to make it the next day too. I tried a no yeast stovetop pizza as well. I will try to share that recipe by next week. Make pizza dough, pizza base and then bake pizza in Microwave Convection Oven at home easily with our tried and tested recipe.