Easy Thai Chicken Pizza.
Ingredients of Easy Thai Chicken Pizza
- It’s 8 oz of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow, orange or red pepper.
- Prepare 4 oz of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 1 of bottle- Tsang peanut sauce.
- Prepare 1 of roll of pillsbury pizza crust.
Easy Thai Chicken Pizza step by step
- 1. Unroll pizza crust dough on a baking pan. I used a 13×9 pan and thick crust dough..
- Spread 1/2 bottle of sauce on dough.
- Drain pineapple, chop up half of the colored pepper, dice one large fully cooked chicken breast (I used rotisserie chicken), and slice up the whole bunch of green onions including the whites..
- Place chicken on top of the sauce followed by peppers, whites of the onions and some of the green and all of the drained pineapple..
- Top with shredded cheese and bake at 425° for about 18 min. Check for doneness of crust. If cheese isn't brown but crust is, broil for a few minutes watching closely so it doesn't burn. Top with the rest of the green onions after done baking. Enjoy!.