Rob's Green Onion Cheese in the crust Pizza. I normally love CPK frozen pizzas but I couldn't eat more than a slice of this. There was so little sauce or cheese I could barely swallow the crust, and the mushrooms had a. It has a thin pizza crust base, which we all prefer, and all our favourite toppings!
Ingredients of Rob's Green Onion Cheese in the crust Pizza
- Prepare 1 bag of of shredded mozerella cheese.
- It’s 2 lb of white bread pizza dough (made from bread machine recipe).
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of pizza sauce.
- You need 2 each of green onions.
- It’s 6 each of string cheese.
If you have a bread machine, you can use it to make the dough and just give it a final knead by hand. This is a creamy blend of cheeses with green onions mixed in. Always a crowd pleaser wherever I go and always the first to go! This was a definite hit at our latest potluck.
Rob's Green Onion Cheese in the crust Pizza instructions
- Make pizza dough in bread machine per instructions.
- Layout pizza crust and roll string cheese into crust, then bake for 5 min in oven 350°F to brown crust..
- Put pizza sauce on crust.
- Put mushrooms on top of pizza sauce.
- Put chopped green onions on sauce.
- Add ground turkey on sauce.
- Cover all toppings with whole bag of shredded cheese.
- Bake pizza at 400°F for 20-30 minutes, or until bottom crust is golden brown.
The crust comes together and rolls out beautifully and can be made up to a day ahead. The salt crust brings out the flavor of the sourdough like bread and the pinwheel of melted cheese. The next time your family begs you to call the delivery guy, surprise (and delight) them with this sheet-pan pizza that goes above and beyond with a cheese-stuffed crust. They'll never settle for delivery pizza ever again. Don't say we didn't warn you.