Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY). Great recipe for Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY). We needed something quick and easy tonight so I threw this little baby together. 🍕. Spread some BBQ sauce onto the bottom of the crust, follow with chicken, then a little more sauce (I mix the sauce in with the chicken a bit).
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY)
- It’s of Refrigerated pizza crust (your favorite brand).
- Prepare 6-8 pieces of string cheese.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded rotisserie chicken (approx. 1 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
I used barbecue sauce instead of pizza sauce, and my own not-stuffed crust. But even so, it was extremely. This easy Barbecue Chicken Pizza is packed with amazing flavors of chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded cheese, and red onion. Start with your pizza crust, (sometimes I like to prebake it for a few minutes so it is extra crispy) Spread the barbecue sauce over crust, then spread the chicken and.
Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) instructions
- Preheat oven per the instructions on your pizza crust. (Usually about 425°F).
- Unroll the crust onto a baking sheet. Place the pieces of string cheese around the edges of the crust. You may have to cut some in half to make them fit. (It doesn't have to be perfect).
- Roll the string cheese so that it's all cozy inside the crust. Just up and over the cheese. Seal the edges to prevent cheese leakage..
- Spread some BBQ sauce onto the bottom of the crust, follow with chicken, then a little more sauce (I mix the sauce in with the chicken a bit). Top everything with shredded mozzarella..
- Bake for about 15-20 mins. And yer done!!.
How to Make BBQ Chicken Pizza: Spread pizza crust dough with a thin layer of BBQ sauce. We love barbecue chicken pizza and my daughter's suggestion was to add apple butter to the barbecue sauce Here you'll find easy recipes and weeknight meal ideas made with real ingredients, with. Made with chicken, barbecue sauce, cheese, red onion, and an easy homemade crust. Pizza night just got even more delicious! An easy homemade crust is the base for this pizza made with chicken, barbecue sauce, mozzarella and colby jack cheese, and red.