Taste kinda like pizza with no crust. Great recipe for Taste kinda like pizza with no crust. That delicious crust with the tomato sauce!yummm! And since its pepperoni.its even way more delicious!
Ingredients of Taste kinda like pizza with no crust
- You need 1 medium of eggplant, aubergine.
- It’s 1/4 lb of pepperoni chopped.
- It’s 1/4 lb of pork trimmings.
- Prepare 14 1/4 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black ripened olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive juice from can.
- You need 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of colby and monterrey jack cheese shredded.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
It taste chewy and crisp, with marinara sauce and cheese. However you mostly taste the marinara and the crispy chewiness of the dough then the cheese. Its all about the textures combining with the flavour of the sauce to give you a umami effect. However, to have some pieces with no crust, we To cut a pizza like this, a blade shaped like, and as long as one sixth of, the circumference of the pizza would be most useful, since all of the cuts are.
Taste kinda like pizza with no crust instructions
- Chop the pork and pepperoni. Heat oil add them to oil fry crispy..
- Peel and dice eggplant. Add to pan sauté 7 minutes, then add olive juices.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix well add onions, olives, and then tomatoes..
- Let simmer stirring occasionally till eggplant is done. Add cheese on top cover and remove from heat..
- Let sit covered 5 minutes. Serve, hope you enjoy!.
Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Top the crust with the pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese, then add your favorite toppings. I like making my own pizza dough, in fact I think homemade pizzas made from scratch are the best. I will tell you why because you can control what all put in according to your taste and Even though I do like thin crust pizza I do not want it to be super crispy like a cracker. It should be little chewy as well.