Pan fried pizza (non crust ). Great recipe for Pan fried pizza (non crust ). In same pan add carrots cabbage n bell pepper n cook til done.and add cooked prawn n mix well. Mix the chicken in this mixture well.
Ingredients of Pan fried pizza (non crust )
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum or red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of prawns r leftover cooked prawn.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded left over chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Leaving aside sourdough pizzas, which are a whole different kettle of anchovies, there's no substitute for yeast, and yeast takes time to work its magic; how much is an interesting matter. There is no need for fancy pizza pans or baking stones to make a delicious pizza. The number of pizzas you can make with this recipe will Traditionally, a pan pizza is baked in a cast-iron skillet, which helps it get that nice, deep crust that's a signature of this style. Pan pizza is a pizza that is baked in a heavy metal pan, like a cast iron pan, that has high sides.
Pan fried pizza (non crust ) instructions
- In a pan add oil potatoes n prawns along wid turmeric chilli powder ginger garlic paste salt cook until done.remove from pan.
- In same pan add carrots cabbage n bell pepper n cook til done.and add cooked prawn n mix well..
- Mix the chicken in this mixture well..
- Beat the eggs well in food processor n pour to this mixture dnt stir..
- After adding eggs sprinkle cheese and cover d the lid cook on slow flame.take a plate n invert the pan then place d cheese side down on d pan.n cook for 2 more mins.
- Thn remove from heat cut it wid pizza cutter n serve.
The pan is typically greased heavily and because it has high sides the pizza crust is thicker and chewy in the middle while being very crispy and almost fried on the bottom. When oil shimmers, put dough in pan and adjust heat so it browns evenly without burning. Lay a pizza base flat in a dry frying pan (preferably non-stick) that has been on a high heat and is screaming hot. Spread a thin layer of sauce with a ladle across the base, leaving a couple of centimetres round the edge for the crust. Add a pinch of Parmesan, basil.