Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza. Ricotta Spinach Pizza Recipe, crispy thin rustic crust, creamy ricotta & gooey fontina This white ricotta spinach pizza with sweet roasted garlic cloves is a nice way to say good-by to summer. Just replace it with some cooked Italian sausage, or with a few anchovies for a Pizza Bianca alla Romana. Italian sausage and spinach are a great combination!
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza
- Prepare of Italian.
- You need 2 of Betty Crocker Pizza Crust.
- It’s 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Italian Style Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen Spinach, Thawed.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 5 of Italian Sausages, Chopped and Browned.
Note: Hot Italian sausage and a touch of red pepper give this easy-to-make pizza just the right amount of heat. Place meat mixture onto one half of each of the balls.. Sausage Ricotta Cheese Recipes on Yummly In a large skillet, brown Italian sausage over medium-high heat until no pink remains in meat.
Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza instructions
- Prepare pizza crust and roll out on greased pizza pan. Bake 400° for 10 minutes to start the cooking process of dough..
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix ricotta cheese and juices from can of tomatoes..
- Spread ricotta cheese mixture on pizza crust. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, then follow up with mozzarella..
- Top with Italian sausage. Squeeze some juice out of spinach and sprinkle over sausage..
- Put diced tomatoes from can over top of spinach and sausage..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese gets golden brown. Enjoy!.
Stir in garlic and drained spinach. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with Italian sausage, spinach, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, covered with cooked tomatoes and baked. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir in sausage mixture, spinach, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Always made for family on Christmas morning.