Where's the Crust Pizza. This pizza is low-carb and gluten free. For me, that usually translates into no taste, but this was really good! The "crust" is made with cream cheese, eggs and parmesan cheese.
Ingredients of Where's the Crust Pizza
- It’s 8 oz of Package of Full Fat cream Cheese, (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of toppings: pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers Garlic powder.
This gluten-free pizza recipe creates a "crust" by baking a mixture of eggs, cream cheese, spices, and Parmesan. Traditional toppings are added on top. Pizza crust màde with creàm cheese, eggs, gàrlic ànd pàrmesàn cheese – no gluten! Top with fàvorite sàuce ànd toppings.
Where's the Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes..
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Too with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
We love to màke this for our weekly pizzà night! Where's The Crust Pizza – pizza covering made with cream cheddar, eggs, garlic and parmesan cheddar – no gluten! Top with most loved sauce and fixings. We want to make this for our week after week pizza night! This pizza is low-carb and gluten free.