Breakfast Pizza low carb. Spread pizza sauce on top of baked crust. Top with remaining mozzarella, pepperoni, and bell pepper. Следующее. The BEST Breakfast Wrap (Easy Meal Prep Idea), My Morning Routine & Low Carb Pizza
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza low carb
- It’s of —crust——.
- You need 7 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of —–toppings———.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of summer sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced green stuffed olives.
- You need 4 of small tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
Breakfast pizza is also an easy way to make enough breakfast to feed the whole family. One pizza could easily serve up to four people. The dough is extremely popular in the low-carb/keto community because it is relatively easy to make, tastes great, crisps like regular dough, is low in carbs, and for. PIN Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza to try it later!
Breakfast Pizza low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Crisp the bacon.
- Slice the hotdogs, olives and sausage.
- Mix the eggs and cheese, pour into a hot pan or skillet.
- Let the eggs get semi-firm put into oven for 3 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese. Start at edge and work inwards.
- Add sliced hotdogs and sausage.
- Add bacon and olives.
- Add mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Put into oven for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese..
- Let rest for 12 minutes before serving.
- I hope you enjoy!.
In college my idea of the perfect breakfast was cold pizza, and every pizza had to have pepperoni and I absolutely loved the Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza, but it took me five attempts to get it just right. This final version fits my vision of an. Pizza for breakfast (especially cold pizza!) is an American favorite. But it's not always a waistline favorite! Now you can enjoy all the flavors of pizza in a healthy, low-carb version!