Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza. This is the only pizza I make now. Keeping the spices simple helps the flavors of the chicken and vegetables come through. Sprinkle the pizza with fresh cracked pepper for an extra boost of flavor.
Ingredients of Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 14 small of black olives.
- You need 1 can of pizza crust dough.
- It’s 1 envelope of pesto sauce mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- It’s 2 small of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of italian or mozzerella shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of bottle of parmesan cheese.
Okay, maybe it's not "too healthy". Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your store, just substitute mozzarella. Your ultimate cheesy gooey chicken pesto pizza, with the crispiest crust and a kick from pepper jack cheese.
Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza instructions
- Make the pesto sauce mix per pouch instructions, after pesto sauce is made, add enough parmesan cheese to thicken pesto sauce to be used as pizza sauce..
- Chop finely onions, olives, and fully cooked chicken breasts..
- Prepare pizza crust per can instructions and warm to brown a little before adding toppings..
- Add the pesto sauce, then pine nuts, black olives, onions, and chicken as toppings for pizza..
- Put shredded cheese covering over all the toppings on pizza..
- Bake pizza 15-17 minutes at 350°F..
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy!!.
I'm back with the promised ultimate chicken pesto pizza from scratch! I am clearly on the pizza train here, but I really can't help it. This pesto chicken pizza is fresh and flavorful. My favorite homemade pizza crust topped with a vibrant pesto sauce, mozzarella, chicken. and a sprinkle of pine nuts. These Chicken & Pesto Naan Pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken.