Vegan pizza. The best and easiest vegan pizza with a garlic-herb crust, simple tomato sauce, loads of sauteed veggies, and vegan parmesan cheese! Try one of these delicious vegan pizza recipes to take your pizza night to the next level. Crazy Vegan Kitchen / Via crazyvegankitchen.com.
Ingredients of Vegan pizza
- You need 250 g of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 cups of of water.
- It’s of Salt and a spoon of dry yeast.
- It’s 10 of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Corn.
- Prepare of Paprikas.
- Prepare 2 of fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 5 spoons of of Extra Virgin olive oil.
If you thought vegan food wasn't tasty – think. And I'm sure there is something for every taste! Making vegan pizza as no trickier than making a simple bread. The pizza crust uses basically the same ingredients and I prefer my toppings to be kept to a minimum (ie. tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms.
Vegan pizza instructions
- Mix flour with water, dry yeast, salt and two spoons of olive oil. To get a nice,firm mixture (pizza dough) and spread it on a baking paper. Cut all the veggies on smaller pieces..
- Spread tomato sauce all over it and put all the other ingredients on over the sauce..
- Bake on 200°C for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm and pour three spoons of olive oil over it when already on the plate..
Vegetarian pizza doesn't have to be boring! Yes it is, as long as you don't add any animal products into the mix and keep your toppings all plant based (including the cheeses) you are good to go! How to Make Simple Vegan Pizza from Scratch (Plus a Big Announcement!) Dig this post? Anyway, much more news on the book to come. Now, to the fruit of my labor … Vegan pizza!