Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Anthony Falco of Roberta's in Bushwick, Brooklyn, teaches Sam Sifton how to make restaurant-style pizza dough at home.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza
- You need of Dough.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water (105 degrees).
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn meal.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 15 of each pepperoni.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Red sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, basil, and garlic powder.
You'll never want to buy or order pizza again. I make mine in the food. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). But if you have bread flour, it will still produce a great homemade pizza.
Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Place dry ingredients in mixer.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix. Wait till dough forms into ball. Add water if not sticking. Add dough if too sticky..
- Lightly oil a separate bowl, swirl dough in oil until coated in oil, cover, and let dough sit for 30 minutes. Room temperature will impact how quickly the dough rises..
- Place pizza stone into oven. Bottom shelf. Pre-heat to 450°F..
- Dough should be doubled in size. Cut dough in half. This makes two dough balls. Let dough balls sit for twenty minutes, covered with cloth..
- Take one dough ball and place onto a pizza peel. Make sure you spread some corn meal under the dough. (prevents sticking and burning).
- Flatten dough ball into pizza pie using rolling pin. Spread olive oil on the pie..
- Add red sauce (season as desired: salt, pepper, basil, garlic). Add toppings..
- Place onto pizza stone. 4-5 minutes. Take pizza out of the oven using pizza peel. Let sit for one minute. Cut and enjoy!.
- If you want to use whole wheat, you'll have to add more water when making the dough..
Once the pizza dough is fully stretched, lightly flour your pizza peel and lay the base on it. If at this point you see any small holes in the dough, gently pinch them back together. Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. The pizza crust is a make-or-break element to any good pizza, so today I'm showing you how to make a. This no-rise pizza dough recipe involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan.