NY Style Pepperoni Pizza. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. This lovely mom is getting ready to surprise her children with their favorite snack for breakfast. Pizza isn't your typical breakfast food, but when you love it as much as these kids do, pizza.
Ingredients of NY Style Pepperoni Pizza
- You need of Dough.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flour (Better Then Bread).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Instant Dry Yeast.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Warm Water (120°).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of NY Style Sauce.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of Can petite diced tomatoes with juice.
- Prepare 6 oz of Can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced or powered garlic.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 3 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Pepperoni.
If you love cooking games than you really are in the perfect place dear kids because we have a lot of cooking games here on our site and we hope you are going to be curious to try them all out because we can promise you that they are a lot of fun and you. Game Instructions: Pizza is one of my favorite food because it is easy to eat, it has many flavors and toppings and it is very easy to reheat. Today you are going to learn how to make a NY Style Pepperoni Pizza. You are going to mix the ingredients by following the instructions of the hand to guide you.
NY Style Pepperoni Pizza instructions
- Place flour, yeast and salt into mixing bowl or kitchenaid mixer..
- Slowly add warm water and olive oil..
- Combine and knead until dough is smooth and elastic (1-2 mins with mixer and 5mins by hand).
- Remove dough from mixer bowl and place in another bowl coated with olive oil and cover and let it rise for at least an hour to a hour and a half..
- While the dough is rising, In a bowl combine the diced tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, olive oil, basil, oregano, sugar, garlic, salt and set to the side when done mixing (do not refrigerate)..
- When dough is done rising or doubled in size set the oven with bottom rack and preheat to 425°.
- Using about 2 teaspoons of olive oil grease the entire pizza pan..
- If you like your pizza greasy then skip this step. Place pepperoni slices between a double layer of paper towels between 2 plates like so (bottom plate-towel-pepperoni-towel-top plate) and microwave for about 30 seconds to remove most of the grease..
- On a lightly floured surface roll the dough into a 16 inch circle..
- Stretch dough on to pan by hand and fold over or roll over edges.
- Add sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and bake for about 10 mins or until the crust begins to brown around the edges..
Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. Take a bite out of fun with this delicious desert pizza! Topped off with frosting, chocolate, fruit, candies and colorful sprinkles, this sweet treat is for serious snackers only! Post all questions and tattoos in the bi-weekly threads! Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos).