Heart Shaped Pepperoni Pizza (gluten-free). Show your love by sending a heart-shaped Chicago-style deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's. Package includes one heart-shaped deep dish pizza and Pizzas available: Cheese, Sausage, Pepperoni, Veggie (Mushroom, Onion & Green Pepper), Spinach, and Crustless (Gluten Free made with a lean. This homemade Heart Shaped Pizza is a delicious and simple pizza that is perfect for Valentine's Day or special occasions.
Ingredients of Heart Shaped Pepperoni Pizza (gluten-free)
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 1/2 oz of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of (6 oz.) shredded Mozzarella cheese.
The heart shaped pepperoni is a must… and I don't even love pepperoni. It's super simple to do – take round peppersoni slides (any size works), fold them in For this particular pizza, I torn up a ball of buffalo mozzarella and threw it on top. Slid it on a pizza stone – it may be. Half of pizza with heart shaped pepperoni, mozzarella and arugula.
Heart Shaped Pepperoni Pizza (gluten-free) instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F..
- Mix salt & water. Add biscuit mix slowly until soft dough forms..
- Pat dough with hands floured with baking mix into 12" heart shape on lightly greased pizza pan, carefully forming a 1/2" rim..
- Sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese..
- Stir oregano, garlic powder, & tomato sauce together. Spread evenly on top of parmesan cheese..
- Then layer pepperoni & mozzarella cheese on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
Valentines Day menu concept Pizza heart shaped with pepperoni, tomatoes. Mozzarella, garlic and parsley on vintage wooden table background. Transfer the cauliflower dough to it, then shape in like a round pizza crust. The perfect gluten free pizza crust, stuffed full of spinach, pepperoni and, of course, plenty of cheese. Oh, and you can absolutely still use the gluten free pizza dough from the blog; it just won't be as easy to handle, but there are plenty of shaping instructions in that blog recipe so you'll be fine.