Homemade Pizza Dough-2 Pizzas. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I couldn't decide between these two pizza dough recipes, so I made both! One is usually marketed as a two ingredient pizza dough recipe, but since I don't.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough-2 Pizzas
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Of Warm Water *110 degrees*.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Of Dry Yeast.
- It’s 1 can of Of Cooking Spray.
Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them. Homemade pizza dough is easier thank you think. Our pizza dough recipe is easy, fun, and totally tasty. This homemade pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and yields a soft and chewy pizza crust.
Homemade Pizza Dough-2 Pizzas instructions
- /3 cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature¾ cup of Brown Sugar¼ cup of Granulated Sugar1 1/2 Tbsp of Ground C.
- In a bowl or standing mixer, add your oil, salt and remaining sugar to the flour and mix well. Then add your yeast to the flour. Mix until the dough is well combined..
- Spray the dough on all sides with the cooking spray and place in a medium bowl. Place a dry kitchen towel, foik or saran wrap over it and put the bowl in the over or microwave. DO NOT TURN ON!!!.
- Let the dough rise in a draft free space *oven or microwave* for an hour to an hour and a half..
- After the dough has risen you can use it for pizzas, strombolis, and hot pockets are some of our favorites. I'll post recipes to those as well!! If you try it and like it let me know = ).
Making a good pizza at home can be challenging. But first, we need to talk about the pizza dough. Over the years I've experimented with a lot of different doughs. Here at The Healthy Mummy HQ we are all busy mums like you. The kids will love mixing this up in a big bowl, kneading it, and then rolling.