Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket. When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape. Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle. (Dough is also excellent pizza dough.) Filling instructions: Brown and drain sausage, green pepper and onion. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, spices and water.
Ingredients of Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket
- It’s of dough.
- Prepare 450 grams of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of sachet yeast.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of passata.
- Prepare 280 ml of warm water.
- You need of filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped chorizo.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- Prepare 160 of grated cheese (i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of sliced pepperoni.
I always cook this recipe for my family at home when we're in need of some epic food and. How to make Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza -. Redefining pizza.this pizza is a guilt-free delight and tastes great! For more recipes related to Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza checkout Sakharechi Poli, Khaari Poori.
Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket instructions
- DOUGH: Combine your dry ingredients. Mix your wet ingredients together, and then add to your dry ingredients..
- Mix to form a smooth dough. Split into two, shape into rectangles and place on greased baking trays. You should make the rectangles quite thin – around 1/2cm..
- Sprinkle with flour, covert with a damp tea towel, and leave in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Make sure all your meats are cooked and chopped, apart from your pepperoni..
- Combine your tomato paste, water and garlic powder in a bowl. Add your chopped meats..
- When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape..
- On half of each of your rectangles, add 1/4 of your cheese..
- Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle..
- Layer on pepperoni and the rest of the cheese..
- Fold your dough over and seal the edges, creating a pocket..
- It's really important those edges are sealed up tight – you don't want cheese going everywhere!.
- Optional: brush the tips with a little Olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Alternatively, sprinkle with parmesan and mixed herbs..
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown off a little..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot sausage! The fact that this dough comes together in just a few minutes and doesn't need time to rise means that you can. Fill these tasty pizza pockets with pizza sauce, cheese, and your choice of toppings. They're easy and make a fabulous weekend lunch or snack. In a small saucepan combine the garlic, kosher salt, tomato paste, tomato sauce, a dash of black pepper.