Pizza pockets. Roll each portion of pizza pocket dough into rounds. Fold dough in half and close with fork tines. Place the pizza pockets onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Ingredients of Pizza pockets
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of self rasing flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 300 grams of greek yoghurt, plain.
- It’s 1/2 tin of pineapple chunks.
- You need 75 grams of shaved ham, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of table salt.
Pizza Pops are a Canadian calzone-type snack produced by Pillsbury brand of General Mills. Pizza Pops are sold pre-cooked and frozen. Typically, they are reheated in a microwave oven. However, they may also be cooked in a conventional oven.
Pizza pockets step by step
- Sift both flours and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine..
- Make a well in the centre..
- Add greek yoghurt. Stir with a wooden spoon until a dough is formed..
- Turn out onto a floured bench or board. Knead until all dough comes together..
- Cut into 4 portions. Roll out into 20cm circles..
- Spread tomato paste onto each circle. Top with toppings of choice or the ingredients in the list. Finish off with cheese..
- Fold over and pinch dough to hold in fillings. Heat a grill grove pan over medium heat..
- Place pizza pockets onto grill. Push down with firm hand. Cook 2mins on each side..
- Serve with salsa, salad or fried rice..
Fill these tasty pizza pockets with pizza sauce, cheese, and your choice of toppings. Looking for a fun and delicious meal or snack for you and your family? Fat free and grain free, these Pizza Pockets are packed full of healing ingredients that come together in the. Make the best party sandwiches ever with these puffy, crusty pockets of Roman-style pizza bianca. Pizza Pockets: This is how to make Pizza pockets that taste better than the ones you can buy.