Pepperoni Pizza (Gluten free).
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza (Gluten free)
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 500 gr of Gluten free flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of yeast's packet.
- You need 1 1/2 of Warm water.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of Filled.
- It’s 100 g of tomatoe sauce.
- You need 100 g of Emmental cheese.
- You need 100 g of Mushrums.
- You need 100 g of Beef Pepperoni.
- Prepare 100 g of Beef Bacon.
Pepperoni Pizza (Gluten free) instructions
- In a big bowl add the gluten free flour, the eggs and the olive oil. In another container add the water and the yeast and mix it. Reserve it for 10 min. After the time add this water with the flour mix and knead it untill get a dough. Cover the dough for 20 min..
- After the 20 min, expand the dough into thin cap. Cook on the oven for 7 min. After that add the ingredients that you want, and cook again all the pizza for 30 min at 190°..
- Enjoy the pizza.