Keto Friendly Pizza. For some people, life without pizza isn't life worth living. Eating pizza on the keto diet requires a little extra effort in order to minimize the carb count. Pizza Hut Keto Friendly Dressings (also great for dipping those wings!) But, there are Pizza Hut keto friendly toppings so if your family or friends order pizza and you still want to participate you.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pizza
- You need 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbs of warm water.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of psyilium husk powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded low mositure part skim mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large egg,lightly beaten.
- It’s of avocado oil,olive oil,or ghee for your hands.
There's a bunch of keto-friendly main dishes, but there's one side you can't miss: the turmeric cauliflower Instead of crust, Lou's uses lean sausage. Total genius. (Just imagine the pizza pictures. These pizza toppings are not only delicious, but they fit perfectly into a keto diet and helps you stay away from carbs! You'll find delicious ingredients like mozzarella, salami, bacon and many more here.
Keto Friendly Pizza step by step
- Preheat the Oven to 425 F,in a small bowl,add the yeast and warm water and stir to combine,set aside about 5-10 min, until foamy.in an large microwave safe bowl,add mozzarella and cream cheese,microwave for 1 minute and stir,if not fully melted continue microwaving 20 more sec.in another small bowl whisk almond flour,psyllium husk powder, and baking powder,set aside.
- Stir foamy yeast mixture into melted cheese until well combined, and stir in beaten egg.Then add into dry ingredient mixture stir untul it forms a dough.you can oil your hands prevent sticking to all over your hands.you just knead the dough couple of times..
- Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to a 12' circle..I did measure my pizza pan putting underneath the dough, then i did flip upside down,and then fixed the dough..
- Poke the dough in several places with a fork.Bake 6 minutes,(i did bake 8 minutes),and check it,if necessary keep it a minute more..
- Add your favorite toppings, (after i turned off the oven, i did add my toppings, then I put my pizza back in the oven. I like my veggies almost raw.) you can bake the dough little less and take it off the oven, then add your toppings and bake fully with the veggies.up to you..
Cravings for Pizza can get REAL when you are eating a Keto diet, but there is a recipe for Keto-friendly pizza that you will LOVE! This pizza dough is tailor-made for your keto lifestyle, so grab those ingredients from the grocery store and (However, it's not Paleo-friendly because it contains dairy). It's a great fit for anyone eating keto, low carb, low sugar, or diabetic friendly. I guess pizza don't care where it's baked. Domino's CEO Patrick Doyle sells addicting product faster than Pablo Escobar.