Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies.
Ingredients of Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of large slices of pizza.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s of Red pepper, to taste (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the pizza into bite sized pieces, set aside..
- Whisk together the eggs and the milk in a medium sized mixing bowl, and set that aside, too..
- Evenly distribute the pizza pieces to 4 mini-pie pans. Add the red pepper. (optional).
- Pour the egg mixture over the pizza pieces. Sprinkle on the cheese..
- Bake for 20m or until the filling is cooked the whole way through..