Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 each of Free Range Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fine Grain Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cooked Spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Romano Cheese.
- Prepare 1 handful of Sun-Dried Tomatoes chopped or puréed.
Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper greased with olive oil.
- In a food processor, rice the cauliflower florets. Then microwave for 8 minutes in a safe bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a tea towel and twist it to get as much moisture out as possible, it needs to be dry or you'll get a mushy dough.
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg mozzarella, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Press the mixture onto the baking sheet to shape a pizza or shape 6 smaller personal pizzas and bake for 15 min or until golden brown.
- After pulling it out, let it cool for 5 minutes and the scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese, spinach and Romano. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- In the picture you'll see a pesto spread, you can find this in my recipes and it tastes very good on this pizza.