" Pizza Pull – Apart Bread". This is one of those recipe that is a sure fit hit with the kids and the adults. Sometimes we get crazy and add other "pizza" type ingredients like olives, or peppers, but mainly we stay with the original pizza pull apart bread-it seems to be a good luck charm for our team! — Provided by Dana Elliot, Culinary Specialist, on behalf of. Roll out pizza crust on a floured work surface.
Ingredients of " Pizza Pull – Apart Bread"
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of warm water(105°-110°).
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of (1/4-ounce) package active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sause.
- You need 1 of (8oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sliced pepperoni.
I have been wanting to share this recipe for a while. I finally had a chance to snap some photos of this delicious bread. Because, let me tell ya, this is a hard one to keep fingers. This easy appetizer recipe is loaded with cheesy goodness.
" Pizza Pull – Apart Bread" instructions
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with dough hook. Stir together warm water, sugar,& yeast.Let stand 5 min.until mixture is foamy. Add olive oil, basil, salt & garlic powder. Beat on low speed until combined. Gradually add flour, beating unti soft dough forms . Increase speed to medium. 3 to4 min. Until dough is soft. & elsstic..
- Place dough in lightly greased bowl turning to grease top. Loosely cover & let rise in warm place.(85°) for 1 hour. Until doubled in size..
- On lightly floured surface. Roll dough into an 18×12" retangle. Brush sause over dough. Sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni. Cut retangle into 5 equal strips . Stack strips one on top of the other. Then cut into 4 " squares..
- Spray a 9×5 " loaf pan with cooking spray. Stack squares cut side up in pan. Loosely cover & let rise for 1 hour until doubled in size..
- Prehat oven to 350°. Uncover & bake for 30-40 min.or until golden brown. Let cool in pan 5 min. Remove from pan. Serve warm..
Serve for game day or at your next party! In small bowl, mix together butter and Italian seasoning. Slice top of bread long-ways and then cross-ways, being careful not to cut loaf all the way through. This recipe starts with a can of biscuits to make assembly a breeze. The process is very similar to Monkey Bread, but with an Italian twist.