Leftover rice pizza pancake. Great recipe for Leftover rice pizza pancake. Take a bowl add rice, cabbage, capcicum, onions,pizza mix, black pepper, salt, bread crumbs,grated cheese, chickpea flour, tomato sauce, pizza sauce and water as per requirement, mix all the ingredients well and make thick batter of it. I clipped this recipe from our local paper a few years ago.
Ingredients of Leftover rice pizza pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover cooked rice.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced capcicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of grated cheese cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of pizza mix.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s as required of Butter.
- Prepare As required of Water.
Haddock kedgeree – mildly spicy rice, flaked fish and eggs – is Leftover fruit such as mango, berries and bananas can be diced up and added to pancake batter for. Leftover rice is mixed with cheese, egg, and seasoning to make pan-fried patties that will have you planning for leftover rice in the future. Transforming leftovers is a whole culinary discipline unto itself. To avoid the monotony of eating the same stir-fry three days in a row—but still capitalize on the advantages of big-batch cooking—I rely on a few tricks to make dishes feel fresh and new again; among my favorites is the loaded savory pancake.
Leftover rice pizza pancake instructions
- Take a bowl add rice, cabbage, capcicum, onions,pizza mix, black pepper, salt, bread crumbs,grated cheese, chickpea flour, tomato sauce, pizza sauce and water as per requirement, mix all the ingredients well and make thick batter of it..
- Take non-stick pan and spread mixture on it and roast it with butter till it turns golden brown..
- Serve hot with tomato catch up..
Delicious pancakes with cooked wild rice inside. Texture is gorgeous—serve them just like you would regular pancakes. Another reason I love Minnesota is that wild rice is everywhere. And when I was there earlier this month, I ordered wild rice pancakes from the room service menu because I'm, like. Somewhere between a frittata, a fritter, and fried rice, these little pancakes are packed with protein and delicious with almost any cooked grain or leftover Invert pancake onto a plate, then slide back into skillet.