Homemade Tuna Mayo Pizza. Great recipe for Homemade Tuna Mayo Pizza. The pan pizza is crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. Add a last zig-zag of mayo onto the pizza (if you like mayo like i do), and sprinkle with pepper and chili powder (additional).
Ingredients of Homemade Tuna Mayo Pizza
- You need of For the pizza dough:.
- You need 180 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 g of salt.
- You need 2 g of dry yeast.
- It’s 15 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna in oil (strain it out).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of corn kernels (strain it out & dry it off).
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese (just use how many handfuls you want; I use just enough to cover my pizza).
- It’s of Tomato ketchup, hot sauce, and kewpie mayonnaise (the japanese mayo).
- Prepare of Italian seasonings (or a mix of dried basil, rosemary, thyme, and parsley).
- Prepare of Pepper and chili powder (optional).
Use up your pantry ingredients and make this simple tuna pizza with sweetcorn. No pizza stone needed to make it! Mayonnaise is really easy to make and only takes one minute with a stick blender or immersion blender. And most of my ingredients are organic, though the choice is yours. [Homemade] – food you made at home.
Homemade Tuna Mayo Pizza step by step
- Combine the bread flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a big mixing bowl. Add in the warm water and oil..
- Mix it with spatula. When the liquid is gone and the mixture is crumbly, combine them with hand until it forms a dough. Knead it for 10 mins. Shape into a round ball and cover the bowl with cling wrap or damp cloth. Let it rise for 1 hour or until it double. (NOTE: you can use stand mixer for this step if you don’t want to knead it by hand).
- Poke the dough with your index finger; if the hole doesn’t close by itself, it is done. Pick it up and knead it gently, shape it into a ball. Put it back into the mixing bowl and cover the bowl with cling wrap or damp cloth. Let it rise for 10-20 mins..
- Spread oil from the canned tuna onto the pan you are using (i used my pie tin for this as i do not own a pizza pan). Put the dough onto it, oil the dough a little bit, and spread it with your fingers. Try to spread it evenly. I make the edges (1/2 inch) a little bit thicker than the middle..
- Poke the middle with fork evenly. Bake it for 5 mins in a 220 C oven (I did this since i like crispy pizza, but you can just bake it altogether later on with the toppings intact)..
- Pull it out of the oven, spread tomato ketchup and hot sauce onto the pizza. Sprinkle with some italian seasonings..
- Mix the strained tuna flakes with mayonnaise, just until it is nice and moist (like salad). Spread it evenly onto the pizza. Spread the corn kernels and sliced onion too. Add a last zig-zag of mayo onto the pizza (if you like mayo like i do), and sprinkle with pepper and chili powder (additional). Finally, top it off with generous sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Bake it in the oven (220 C) for about 10 mins or until golden. Cut it in 6 or 8 pieces, serve it while it’s still hot!.
You have no idea how good tuna and those bad boys work together. Best pizza on Earth btw, tuna and Jalapeños. Add some Dijon to the mayo when you whip them all together with the tuna. We poured our hearts into creating a local Neapolitan Pizzeria that provides exceptional food, a welcoming environment for families and business professionals, and a fun date night spot for couples. Homemade mayonnaise is easy to make and tastes amazing.