Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests.
Ingredients of Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests
- It’s of For the pizza crust:.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 130 ml of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Toppings of your choice:.
- Prepare 3 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 100 grams of Mixed frozen seafood.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 150 grams of Pizza cheese (mozzarella etc.).
- You need 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests step by step
- Make the dough. Put all the dough ingredients except for the olive oil into a plastic bag, and knead it well to make the dough..
- When the dough comes together, add the olive oil and keep kneading (10 minutes). Leave it to rise in the bag (30 minutes)..
- When the dough has risen, press it down lightly to deflate. Place it on a kitchen parchment paper lined oven tray and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Cut up the toppings for the pizza crust. Slice the sausages diagonally. Slice the onion and cherry tomatoes. Defrost the seafood mix..
- Put olive oil on your hands, and spread the dough out to cover the oven tray. Preheat the oven to 300°C (or 250°C if your oven doesn't get that hot)..
- Spread the dough with pizza sauce, and cover evenly with toppings of your choice. Add the pizza cheese to finish. Bake at 300°C for 13 minutes..
- Top with something like fresh basil leaves and cut into 8 portions. It's very hot so be careful..
- I tried varying the toppings by section. You won't get bored with the toppings this way, and looks like fun too..