Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed).
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed)
- It’s 50 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of (You can use all-purpose flour in place of bread & cake flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt (optional).
- You need 50 of ml~ Water (or whey, if available).
Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed) step by step
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Use a spoon or long chopsticks to mix it around and around. When the dough begins to lump together, use your hands to knead it and bring it together into one lump..
- At this point, if the dough is difficult to bring together, add 1 tablespoon of water and continue kneading..
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover with a lid or plate to prevent drying. Let it rest. Meanwhile, prepare your toppings..
- When you have finished preparing your toppings, roll out the dough..
- Separate the dough into 2 portions. Use your hands or a rolling pin to thinly roll the dough out to a thickness of 2-3 mm. It won't stick if you dust it with flour or cover with plastic wrap while rolling..
- Place the dough on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Top with your choice of cheese and toppings. Bake in the toaster-oven until crispy, and then it's done..
- You could also cook it with a frying pan. You can cook both sides, or cover with a lid and steam cook it. Laying out a sheet of parchment paper will make it easy to remove..
- If using Mozzarella cheese or fresh and very juicy tomatoes, use a paper towel to dry off the excess liquid and then place on the dough..
- This is a tuna, corn, red pepper, chikuwa, and mayonnaise pizza..
- This one is olive oil, ketchup, red pepper, basil, and pepper..
- This pizza is topped with eggplants sauteed in garlic, olives, and oregano..
- This one has 4 types of cheese: Emmenthaler, Mixed Mozzarella, Melty Sliced Cheese, Havarti Cheese. It also has olive oil..
- This one has tomatoes & broccoli & a carrot sauce & black pepper & 4 types of cheese (Mixed Mozzarella, Sliced, Havarti, Parmesan).
- The user Yoko made a Natto type pizza..