No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe. Mix it in the food processor, minimal kneading and no rising time required. This dough produces a crust of medium thickness that is crisp across the bottom and a little chewy in the middle. It has a lovely, yeasty flavor with just a hint of.
Ingredients of No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of luke-warm water.
- It’s of herbs like oregano if preferred.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
I really like that it has wheat germ and I was in search of a whole wheat pizza dough and this one is great. My family likes it with olive oil fresh home grown tomatoes fresh garlic italian. I tested this whole wheat pizza crust recipe with many different amounts of water over the past few weeks. Salt gives my whole wheat pizza crust a little flavor.
No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe instructions
- Take 1 cup of water and dissolve the sugar in it. Add the yeast and mix it well. Keep it aside..
- Next, take flour and add olive oil, oregano, salt and baking powder and mix it well..
- Now,slowly add your yeast water and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Sprinkle some more flour if needed..
- This dough can be made ahead of time also. So keep it aside for 2 hours if making it the same day or keep it to proof overnight if making it in advance. You can also store extra dough wrapped in cling film in freezer for days when you are just craving some pizza. And, you are all done!.
Pizza dough without salt tastes bland regardless of the toppings. This Whole Wheat Pizza Dough recipe is a simple and easy method to make vegan pizza dough crust from I made three types of pizza with this recipe on various occasions. Perfect Homemade Pizza: Overnight Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. This overnight whole wheat pizza dough, if perfectly floured, is smooth and elastic, making the shaping/rolling part a total breeze. Plus, I just can't say enough about having the dough all made and ready to go – seriously no-fuss!