No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust. This no-yeast pizza crust recipe is quick and easy to make without the long hours of letting the dough rise and is perfect for a weeknight meal. We also used stone-ground whole wheat pastry flour. Whole wheat pizza crust has a bad reputation.
Ingredients of No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of dried chopped basil leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Ingredients for whole wheat vegan pizza dough. Because homemade pizza is usually so time consuming, most people just opt for Whatever happened to good, ol' pizza dough made with flour, yeast, water, salt and some spices? That's what we're trying to get back to with this simple recipe. Whole Wheat should be stored in the fridge or freezer to prevent rancidity.
No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust step by step
- Pre-heat oven 400°F.
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and wisk to blend together well..
- Add water and oiland mix well with a wooden spoon. Mix until dough forms a nice smooth ball..
- Drop dough ball on flat surface and use a rolling pin to roll it out until it is about 1/2 an inch thick. Place on a pizza pan or a cookie pan and use your finger tips to fit in better into your pan..
- place in oven for around 5-6 min, take out and throw all your toppings on, then back in the oven for about 10-15 min, or until your toppings and or cheese are nice and melted..
This is a quick and easy pizza dough with no yeast and makes a nice thin crust. It makes a good base for your favorite toppings. Calories listed are for this crust only and do not include toppings. No Yeast Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza 🍕 #Homemade #easy and quick # Healthy Pizza #delicious #Best Pizza #kids snack Pizza #Party snack Homemade Pizza Sauce. Nutty, hearty whole-grain flour makes great pizza.