No Oven/No Yeast Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza.
Ingredients of No Oven/No Yeast Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza
- Prepare of For Pizza Base.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of youghrt.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need of For Toppings.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Green onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 Can of Chicken chunks.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Pizza seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Pizza Sauce.
No Oven/No Yeast Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pizza base. Add oil and knead a dough using yoghurt. The dough should be like roti dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface into an oblong shape. Use your hands to give a leaf shape. Slit the edges with a knife. With the help of a fork, prick the pizza base. Apply butter all over the base..
- Take a wok or cooker & add some salt at the bottom. (I used my electric wok). Place a trivet and place a stainless steel plate on top of the ring. (I used a baking tray). Cover with a lid and pre heat it. If using cooker, use without whistle. For pre heating, heat on medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Place the rolled pizza base on the plate and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes. The pizza base shall be cooked, let it cool and store in an air tight container if not using immediately..
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the pizza base, sprinkle the pizza seasoning, chili flakes & the grated cheese. Arrange the toppings..
- Place the pizza in a large nonstick pan. Cook over low heat. Cover with a lid..
- Once the cheese melts, remove the lid and let it cook until the base turns as crispy as you like it to be..
- Cut it into pieces & serve immediately with your favorite beverage..