Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza. Bacon, chicken, cheese, veggies and ranch dressing on top of a crispy cheesy-garlic crust. MORE+ LESS Top evenly with remaining ingredients (do not make thicker in center or center won't get done). Carefully place pizza on grill, foil side down.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza
- You need of Flat bread.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- You need strips of Chicken.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese hot sauce optional.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, made to taste mix, use grilling brush to put on flat bread before grilling (don’t need much a light layer on just one side).
- Prepare of strips For grilled chicken.
- You need of Olive oil salt pepper Italian seasoning mix then coat chicken, cook on grill till done.
Pizza with Grilled Chicken Breast, Bacon, Mozzarella Cheese & Ranch Sauce. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. What to serve with Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza: Simple Caesar Salad.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza instructions
- Make bacon, I used the microwave.. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside.
- Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it’s all going on flat bread. Add the bacon and some of the cheese but not all of it. Set aside.
- Make chicken then set aside to rest 5mins then cut all chicken to bite size pieces…. add to salad..
- Dress the flat bread with olive oil mixture/ pizza sauce. Grill on both sides..
- Put some ranch dressing in salad, and mix well.. or can wait and put it on last, on top of the pizza (as in last picture).
- Notes – before I added the dressing I made one for my picky eater who does not like any kind of dressing. Or tomatoes a special order.
- Place salad on flat bread add some more cheese, (parmesan and hot sauce at this point) (cover bread with salad).
- Cut into 4 slices, I found it was easier to eat it this way. (one flat bread per person).
- You don’t have to grill this you can do this in an oven, or a Griddle, stove top..(I used an indoor grill this was made in the winter) don’t matter just as long as that bread gets heat up some….
I fell in love with the chicken bacon ranch pizza at Papa Johns, but it was too expensive. From Crock Pot creations to quick stove-top ideas to grill-friendly recipes, your whole family will love eating these tasty summer dishes. My Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad is packed with flavor. It is rich & creamy with cheddar, bacon, & dill. This is the BEST keto chicken salad you will ever I love ranch.