Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza. – PICKLED Pineapple, Jalapeño, PEPPERONI – SPICY Firemost Homemade Pizza. Canadian bacon and pineapple may be the classic combo; it's also likely to be the most decisive pizza around. Switch it up and get the roni cups in the mix, the game changes.
Ingredients of Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza
- It’s 1 of ball of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of mexican blend cheese (or mozzarella).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2/3 of large pepperoni stick, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large jalapeño or 2 medium jalapeños.
- Prepare 3 slices of bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- It’s 1 cup of pizza sauce or marinara.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of pizza seasonings.
Add the cheese, pepperoni and chopped jalapenos. If pizza night is a weekly occasion, and you're craving an update, this is the perfect combination of two palate-pleasing eats: jalapeno poppers and pizza. A flavorful cream cheese base, crisp bacon, fresh jalapenos and of course cheese come together on a pizza crust for one delicious meal. Gooey pizza toppings are mixed and melted, then served with veggie dippers.
Homemade jalapeño and pepperoni bacon pizza step by step
- First oil up your baking dish and gently form your pizza dough into it. Once it's roughly the shape you want it, leave it covered while you preheat your oven to 450 degrees for about a half hour..
- While the oven is warming up, prepare bacon by placing slices between paper towel on a microwave safe dish and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Let cool, cut into small strips and set aside for later..
- While preparing jalapeños I recommend wearing gloves as the juices will burn your hands a bit. Slice up jalapeños and microwave in between paper towel sheets for 1 minute to get out most of the moisture. Repeat process with pepperoni..
- Assemble the pizza by putting cheese down first, pressing it down so it fuses with the dough while cooking. Add your sauce evenly over top, arrange all of your toppings on the sauce. Add your parmesan cheese over the toppings..
- Cook pizza in the oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes for a perfect doneness (leave in for 30-35 minutes for a well done crust) let it rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting into and enjoy!.
A great way to eat those vegetables! Homemade Meat Pizza with Pepperoni Sausage Pepperoni pizza being put on the table from the over. Delicious pepperoni pizza spinning on the table Close-up of pizza slice with bacon and sweet pepper on white plate on wooden table. A great recipe for Homemade Pepperoni Pizza that can be adapted to accomodate any topping you like. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community.