Pizza baked stuffed French bread. For the filling Stuff with pasta and meat mix. Top with cheese and more pepperoni and cover loaf with bread lid. Nah, too messy.well, how about a stuffed french bread 'pizza'?
Ingredients of Pizza baked stuffed French bread
- It’s 1 of large/wide loaf French bread.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- It’s 2 cups of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/2 lb of penne pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 6 slices of salami cut in small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced up pepperoni.
- It’s to taste of Pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- You need of Topping:.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 8-10 of peppornis left whole.
- It’s of For the garlic butter:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder and Italian herbs.
Heat a skillet over medium high flame and brown sausage in extra-virgin olive oil. Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted. Slice the French bread pizza and serve warm.
Pizza baked stuffed French bread step by step
- Preheat oven 375. Cook pasta, mix in sauce, spices, cut up pepperoni and salami..
- Cut an oval shape in the top of the French bread and pull out insides..
- Stuff with pasta and meat mix.
- Top with cheese and more pepperoni and cover loaf with bread lid..
- Brush lid with melted butter herb mix bake 10-15 minutes.
- Open and top inside of lid with more butter garlic herb mix and slice ENJOY.
Kids and adults love this easy pizza recipe! Fill bread shells and top with mounded mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Place in hot oven on cookie sheet and bake until cheese melts and bubbles and. Stuffed French Bread is a simple recipe for a crispy loaf of bread stuffed with cheesy minced beef. In half an hour, you'll have a quick and tasty dinner!