Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 3 1/3 cup of Hot Water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Ranch.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Popcorn Chicken.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza step by step
- Pre Heat Oven To 450.
- Mix The Bisquick with The Hot Water.
- Roll out the dough.
- Put the crust in the over for ten minutes while getting the other ingredients together.
- Cooking the chicken in the microwave for two minutes.
- Take the crust out of the oven.
- Add the ranch dressing to the crust with a few drops of hot sauce.
- Add the Popcorn chicken and sprinkle cheese on top when put a few more dashes of hot sauce.
- Put in oven for 12 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy.