25 mins Italian Pizza.
Ingredients of 25 mins Italian Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of creamy cheese.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Topping (be creative!).
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Sweet chilli sauce.
- You need of Dried peppermint.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Beef (optional).
25 mins Italian Pizza step by step
- Melt the mozzarella and creamy cheese for 40 second in the microwave and stir till completely mixed.
- Add almond flour, egg and spices then mix again till completely incorporated (make sure cheese mix is not too hot before adding the eggs unless you want'em scrambled!, cool the mix for a couple of seconds first).
- Spread in the pan using your hands, (grease your hand before, for the dough will be sticky for sure).
- Put in preheated oven to bake the crust for 10/15 mins, till perfectly golden.
- Prepare your topping sauce while crust is baking, just add the above ingredients or go wild and your own, it's YOUR pizza!.
- Take out the crust, add your topping sauce and cheese as you like! And bake for another 5 mins till cheese is melted and brown!.