Chicken club pizza EASY. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Chicken club pizza EASY step by step.
Ingredients of Chicken club pizza EASY
- It’s 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- You need 6 of bacon strips cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s Dash of salt.
This BLT Pizza is super easy to make. Start with unrolling a can of refrigerated crescent rolls and baking. Once the dough has cooled off slightly, add the Rancy cream cheese spread and then top the pizza with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, bacon, shredded cheese, and some chopped green onions. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan.
Chicken club pizza EASY step by step
- Heat oven to 400 and grease baking sheet. Spread out pizza dough on a 13×9 pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread on to partially baked crust..
- Top with chicken then the cheese then top with bacon, onion and tomato. Return to oven for 6-7 more minutes..
- Place under broiler for 3-4 minutes until cheese is speckled. Sprinkle some dried parsley on top for a garnish..
Combine cream cheese and shallot; spread over crust. Top with chicken, cheeses and bacon. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk and dressing mix. Sprinkle lettuce and tomato over pizza; drizzle with dressing. Ditch the sausage and pepperoni and use chopped, cooked chicken to on tonight's pizza.