Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza. Great recipe for Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza. This was really good , a different kind of twist to salad and pizza. Carefully place pizza on grill, foil side down.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza
- Prepare of Flat bread.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- It’s of Ranch dressing.
- It’s strips of Chicken.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese hot sauce optional.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, made to taste mix, use grilling brush to put on flat bread before grilling (don’t need much a light layer on just one side).
- You need of strips For grilled chicken.
- You need of Olive oil salt pepper Italian seasoning mix then coat chicken, cook on grill till done.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza instructions Make bacon, I used the microwave. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside. Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it's all going on flat bread. It's not hard to see why this chicken recipe is loved by all. I mean, it's filled with crispy bacon, creamy ranch dressing and juicy grilled chicken… it's simple, yet majorly delicious.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza step by step
- Make bacon, I used the microwave.. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside.
- Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it’s all going on flat bread. Add the bacon and some of the cheese but not all of it. Set aside.
- Make chicken then set aside to rest 5mins then cut all chicken to bite size pieces…. add to salad..
- Dress the flat bread with olive oil mixture/ pizza sauce. Grill on both sides..
- Put some ranch dressing in salad, and mix well.. or can wait and put it on last, on top of the pizza (as in last picture).
- Notes – before I added the dressing I made one for my picky eater who does not like any kind of dressing. Or tomatoes a special order.
- Place salad on flat bread add some more cheese, (parmesan and hot sauce at this point) (cover bread with salad).
- Cut into 4 slices, I found it was easier to eat it this way. (one flat bread per person).
- You don’t have to grill this you can do this in an oven, or a Griddle, stove top..(I used an indoor grill this was made in the winter) don’t matter just as long as that bread gets heat up some….
Start by cutting up your bacon into bite-size pieces and crisping up in a skillet. White pizza with grilled, fresh all white meat chicken, bacon and buttermilk ranch This pizza is hand crafted with the following ingredients: Dough, made fresh daily, with unbleached/unbromated flour and just four simple ingredients How to make Grilled Chicken Salad with Pesto Ranch. This is how to make Grilled Chicken Salad: To start, tenderize your chicken breast in a Ziplock bag. Then add the marinade (oil, lemon juice, seasonings) to the Ziploc bag. Your choice of grilled or breaded chicken on a bed of iceberg and romaine lettuce with mozzarella and parmesan cheese, bacon crumbles, tomato, red & yellow peppers and homemade croutons.