Chicken Satay Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Layer the pita bread with baby spinach, satay chicken, mushrooms and capsicum then sprinkle over the mozzarella.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Pizza
- It’s of Ingredients for pizza dough:.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 2.25 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2.5 cups of bread flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- You need of Ingredients for topping:.
- Prepare 500 gr of chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size.
- You need 2 of shallots, minced.
- It’s 2 of lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 4 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare of Green onion (optional), thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 tbs of thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought).
- Prepare 4 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
Cut and serve immediately while the crust is still hot! Chicken Satay Pizza Topped with crunchy carrot and cucumber, roasted peanuts, fiery chilli and aromatic cilantro, this Thai-inspired pizza hits all the spots with a fresh spin on chicken satay that's perfect for warm weather. Chicken Satay Pizza Topped with crunchy carrot and cucumber, roasted peanuts, fiery chilli and aromatic cilantro, this Thai-inspired pizza hits all the spots with a fresh spin on chicken satay that's perfect for warm weather. Chicken Satay Pizza – all the flavors of your favorite skewered Thai dish on a pizza!
Chicken Satay Pizza step by step
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside..
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce..
- Top with 1/2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella..
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes..
Served with THE BEST creamy peanut sauce ever!!! I'm going to be completely honest with you guys. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay. Because this peanut-lime sauce will make anything and everything taste so much.