Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. How to use quick in a sentence. Quick definition, done, proceeding, or occurring with promptness or rapidity, as an action, process, etc.; prompt; immediate: a quick response.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza
- Prepare 1 loaf of focaccia or ciabatta (or similarly flat-ish shaped softer, rustic bread), sliced in half lengthwise (This is one of those tasks made much easier by a bread knife.).
- Prepare of fresh, ripe tomatoes. About 1 medium beefsteak tomato's worth per piece of pizza, which is about 1.5 pear type tomatoes, and maybe about 10 grape or cherry type tomatoes.
- It’s of grated cheese. I recommend something like mozzarella (not fresh), Monterey Jack, Fontina, or Havarti.
- Prepare of about 1/4 small clove of garlic, grated, per tomato.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of fresh basil, finely chopped or chiffonaded. About 1 leaf per tomato used.
- Prepare of salt.
Get the right QuickBooks® Online plan for your business at the best possible price. We've moved on, but that doesn't mean you have to. Download your favorite legacy software here. Desktop Access + edit your HERO footage.
Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F..
- Dice as many tomatoes as you'll need and thoroughly squeeze the excess liquid from them in a two-handed fist. (If you're like me, you'll save the juice and pulp in a little bowl and take a shot when you're done. It's a given your hands are clean when you squeeze. 😉 ).
- Toss the squeezed tomatoes with about 1/8 teaspoon of garlic per tomato, about 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil per tomato, fresh basil to taste, and a pinch of salt to bring out the flavors, remembering that your cheese will also be salty..
- Spread a layer of grated cheese on the cut side of your bread first, then a layer of the tomato mixture, then a thin layer of cheese on top again to hold the tomatoes in place..
- Bake the pizza on a cookie sheet or sheet pan for 10 to 12 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted. And that's it! Enjoy. :).
While still an Internet Draft, QUIC is used by more than half of all connections from the Chrome web browser to Google's servers. Run a quick sim to get your current DPS. Results are only as good as the SimulationCraft model for your spec! Check other trusted sources to figure out if your spec is well supported and/or dive into SimulationCraft itself and get involved! With the Quik app, you can create awesome videos with just a few taps.