Chicken Tikka Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza
- You need of To make dough.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 2 cups of maida/all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of To make pizza sauce.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of red chilly.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 10 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilly powder (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Basil leave / Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar (optional).
- You need of Chilly flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s of To make chicken tikka.
- It’s 100 g of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Veggies of your choice.
Using chicken thighs means that you can skip the step of marinating the chicken in the yogurt, and it will still be tender and juicy. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza- Naan Pizza. Take the naans out the oven, spread each one with yogurt, then top with the chicken, red onion, green chilli, coriander and mango chutney. This Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza is a fusion of two takeout favorites.
Chicken Tikka Pizza instructions
- To make Dough: Add 1tsp sugar and 1tsp yeast in 2 tbsp warm water. After 5 mins in a mixing bowl add 2 cup maida/all purpose flour, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, yeast water and knead until becomes soft. cover the top and sides with olive oil. Close the bowl and rest it for 2 hours. Make enough room for dough to rise..
- To make pizza Sauce: boil 2 large size tomato, 2 red chilies / 4 kashmiri red chillies for 5 mins. Peel tomato skin off. grind everything into course paste..
- In a pan add olive oil, finely copped garlic. Once garlic turned brown add finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste. Bring it to boil. Add 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder (optional), salt, tomato ketchup 2 tbsp, 1 tsp sugar, basil leaves/Italian seasoning, Oregano, chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional). Let it boil until raw smell goes and it comes to desired consistency. Add 1/2 tbsp butter and stir it..
- Chicken Tikka for topping: Cut chicken into small pieces. Marinate it with curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and Garam masala. In a pan add oil and sauté marinated chicken until it gets cooked. Will take only 5 mins..
- Preparation: I used 9 inch cake pan and cast iron pan. Spread the dough evenly and place it in Pan and tuck the sides. Make holes using fork. Spread sauce, then cheese, then veggies and chicken. then again cheese. On top, add chilly flakes, oregano, Italian seasoning/basil leaves. Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 mins..
The rich, spiced sauce and tender meat of the chicken tikka masala top a thin, chewy crust and gets covered with melty mozzarella, red onions, and cilantro in this best-of-both-worlds pizza! Of course, they won that pizza challenge (in my city: Chi town… woot woot)! By the way, I should mention now, the Tikka guys are coming out with a variety of seasonings, soon! Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Chicken Tikka Pizza is a perfect marriage between an Indian and Italian recipe, bringing you a unique and delicious flavor.