Mini taco pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Mini pizzas are made with tortillas that are cut into small rounds and topped with traditional pizza toppings.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- Prepare 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- You need of Mexican cheese.
- You need of shredded lettuce.
They're basically mini pizzas inside a taco shell, giving you the best of both worlds. This easy appetizer recipe is perfect for a game day party or just for every day snacking. We used sausage, cheese, and pizza sauce for our recipe, however, you are welcome to include whatever toppings you find most delicious! These mini chicken tacos are bursting with flavor and so easy to make!
Mini taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
This is a sponsored conversation written. These Mini Taco Pizza Bites fit the bill. You can cook Mini taco pizza using. Mini taco pizza Have leftover taco ingredients and don't know what to do with it, because it's not enough to do anything with!? Or have some leftover lettuce and tomatoes what is my case, because I don't want to throw it out, I have one tomato and a handful of lettuce lol , so I have cut my other taco pizza recipe down and this is the.