Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips. Pork steaks simmered in an orange-apple sauce are a quick and easy dinner or brunch item. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pork chops are baked with a savory applesauce glaze for a quick and easy weeknight main dish.
Ingredients of Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips
- Prepare of Lean pork steak.
- It’s of Golden kumara.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Apple.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of Mixed spice.
Keywords: applesauce pork chops, pork chop recipes, Pork Chops and Applesauce, pork chops and This looks mouth watering! My boyfriend just mentioned he loved Pork Chops with Applesauce and I thought he was crazy…never heard of. A quick and easy Pork Steaks With Apple Sauce & Cheese recipe, from our authentic British cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.
Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips step by step
- Peel kumara and slice thinly. Put into bowl with oil and paprika and mix with hands so that the kumara is evenly coated. Lay chips out on a wire cooling rack and bake in oven at 200C for 20 minutes or until crispy..
- To make apple sauce peel and chop apple and place in saucepan with lemon, honey and 1/4 cup of water. Simmer for 10 minutes until apple is soft. Add mixed spice and blend until smooth..
- Cook pork steak in fry pan. Serve with chips and apple sauce while hot :).
- Nutrition per serve (with 130g steak): 423 calories, 7.8g fat, 34.3g protein, 42.4g carbs..
- Drink in picture is soda water with the fruit of one passion fruit, 1/2 lemon juice and ice :).
You'll learn how to make a homemade apple sauce, (which is ever so easy) before piling the sauce and cheese over the steaks. Kumara And Bacon Salad & Bbq Pork Steaks. Grilled Pork Chops With Apples & Prunes. Brazilian Pork Chops In Orange Sauce. Pulled Pork Sliders With Apple Sauce And Caraway Slaw.