"Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Brown Sauce".
Ingredients of "Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Brown Sauce"
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need of or 1/2 kls – Pork (you can buy Strips or you can cut it own your own).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of to 15 grams – Butter (I much prefer butter in grilling pork than oil to enhance the flavor of the pork):.
- Prepare of Brown Sauce.
- Prepare of – Flour.
- You need of to 60 grams – Butter (you can adjust you flour and butter by making this sauce).
- It’s of – Pork stock (you can use chicken stock for substitute).
- It’s of Salt.
"Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Brown Sauce" step by step
- In a bowl marinate the pork with Salt and pepper for 10 to 15 minutes and wait (I add much of pepper than salt to enrich the flavor of the pork)..
- Pre-heat your pan in medium heat and add the butter, if the butter melts add the marinated pork and cover it, wait until 5mins and flip the pork into the other side and cover it and wait again until it is done..
- After the pork is done place it into the plate. Use the pan that you've used to cook the pork (Because we need the fats and left taste of the pork that is stack in the pan to make our sauce more delicious)..
- In the used pan, add the butter stir it with wire whisk until it melts add gradually add the flour (by this time we are making a roux), after you see that the butter and flour mix it will form like a molded clay..
- After the roux gradually put some pork stock little by little and continue to whisk it, after you have a light sauce and you think it is almost done add Salt and Pepper to taste and it is Done!!! :)).
- Enjoy you Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Brown Sauce! 🙂 HAPPY EATING! God bless!.