pork in chipotle green salsa. From the moment I first tasted this type at Chipotle Grill I was hooked on this tangy salsa. It's not always easy for me to get to the restaurant and to be honest, they don't give you a very generous portion with your chips. I looked all over the internet to find a recipe for this one, but couldn't find it so I.
Ingredients of pork in chipotle green salsa
- It’s of green tomatoes (tomatillos) medium size.
- You need of onion.
- You need of pork cubed.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- It’s of chicken bouilion.
- You need of chipotle peppers 1 or 2 depends how spicy you want it.
- It’s of potatoes cubed.
- Prepare of cilantro.
Use this as a unique enchilada or taco sauce. It also makes an excellent marinade for pork chops. INGREDIENTS ½ pound tomatillos, husks removed. Combine chipotles, honey, lime juice, vegetable oil, oregano, garlic, and ¼ cup water in the bowl to a food processor or blender.
pork in chipotle green salsa step by step
- add tomatoes cilantro boulion garlic salt chipotle peppers and onion in blender and blend until smooth then put in a pot with a bit of oil of your choice for about 10 or so mins on medium heat.
- add about 1 cup of water or less and taste if it needs more chicken boulion just add. thats what i do..
- then add potatoes.
- now you can brown pork and add seasoning if you like. do this until it browns..
- now add pork to pot and cook for about 30 mins on medium to low heat.
- as a side to go with it i make rice and beans. i hope you enjoy and if you have questions go ahead and ask.
Chipotle salsa is a red salsa with the smoky flavor of chipotle peppers. Green salsa is a unique combination of fire-roasted green tomatoes and tomatillos. All natural, gluten free and fat free. Made in Texas, USA and Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero Green. Хабанеро.