Dim sum: Pork Ribs with Black Bean Sauce. A Classic Dim Sum favorite: Steamed Pork Spare Ribs in a savory and spicy Black Bean Sauce. This dish is how I remember it tasting at dim sum restaurants. This steamed ribs dim sum recipe, is so easy to make at home!
Ingredients of Dim sum: Pork Ribs with Black Bean Sauce
- You need of Chopped pork ribs.
- Prepare of Black bean sauce.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
Make sure to cook extra when making these juicy tender pork ribs covered in a fragrant savory black bean sauce, because. I guess my love for dim sum started even before I was born. hahaha~. Besides the well known har gaw shrimp dumplings or siu mai pork dumplings, steamed spare ribs with black bean sauce is one of the most popular dim sums. The worst thing about ordering it is that it only comes in a small plate and.
Dim sum: Pork Ribs with Black Bean Sauce instructions
- Boil the chopped pork ribs for 10 mins. Dump the water out..
- Prepare your steam pot and put the cooked ribs into a bowl and add the black bean sauce and soy sauce. Mix well..
- Steam for 20-30 mins and enjoy!.
- Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
Chinese steamed pork spareribs with black bean sauce is one of the dim sum items that serve in Chinese dim sum restaurants. The main ingredients are fermented black beans, garlic and spare pork ribs. Chili pepper is optional if you cannot handle any hot stuff. How to Make Chinese Steamed Ribs – Dim Sum Pork Ribs. One of the most popular and delicious additions to an afternoon tea break, this pork rib dim sum is a very easy and fast snack to prepare for an afternoon It is better to choose the ribs with some fat.